Monday, June 14, 2010

Sisters, Sisters. There were never more devoted sisters.


10 points for anyone who knows which movie gave me the name for this blog post :) I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with my wonderful family. I went shopping with my sister, who also happens to be my best friend, on Saturday and we got to spend a few hours away from real life, browsing the racks of Macy’s & Bloomingdales. It was absolute heaven. She is my biggest supporter through my stepmom journey. Although not a stepmom herself, she has spent countless hours listening to me vent, complain and cry and has always offered good and sound advice. 
She was the first of my family and friends to open her arms and wholeheartedly love and accept my girl. And to this day, she has the best relationship with my girl, out of all of the extended (four sets) families connected to my girl. My girl runs and jumps into her arms every single time she sees her "Aunt S-Pop." I don’t think I would’ve survived this ride without her. Spent two years of my life without her and from what I’ve heard, they weren’t so good :) Love you always; my first, my last, my everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment