Thursday, September 30, 2010

Absentee

Wow...I am such a deliquent blogger...I am so sorry!I have actually really missed blogging, hearing words of wisdom and advice from all my fellow bloggers. I've also missed catching up on all of your blogs so expect to hear from me soon.

We had a TON going on in the month of September with the beginning of the school year and second grade. It seems that we started the routine back up this month and this didn't allow for much down time, unfortunately.

My car was broken into which was absolutely horrifc. We live in the suburbs in a safe, family friendly development so it had to be some kids looking for a phone or an iPod. I do need to mention that I am an idiot and left my car unlocked for the FIRST time in approximately 2 or 3 years. Literally. I grew up in the inner city...you automatically lock everything, everywhere you go. They took my company laptop, my make-up bag and my day planner which has my LIFE in it. Thank God they dumped everything in someone's yard down the street from us. I guess they realized they couldn't break into the laptop and everything else was of little value to anyone but me!!! I just felt so violated after that happened. It was a scary feeling.

All in all, it's been a crazy month but I have much to talk about with you ladies so I will be back soon...stay tuned and please forgive me for being MIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment